Pages

Monday, September 28, 2015

...soon to be Mrs. V!

I was expecting him to come visit me in our house on Sunday afternoon (9/27/2015) after church service...the night came and still no trace of him and I thought he's not coming at all...
then at 10pm he came with a paper bag in his hand and he asked me to go inside the room for a while because he need to set up something in the living room. I was suspicious and wanted to know what it is so he had a hard time to convince me but because he said he'll get mad, I followed. I went to our veranda and after less than 5mins, he asked me to come inside. Our song "thousand years" welcomed me with rose petals arranged with the words "Will You?" and a heart with my favorite green mango in the middle.
The moment I saw it, I knew what it was so I hugged him tight right away and never wanna let go. He was trying to let go to kneel but I wouldn't let him. I just wanna hug him tight. I can't explain what I'm feeling at that moment. All I know is that Im the happiest girl.

We danced all night with our song playing over and over again and at around 12midnight he finally managed to kneel (because I finally let go from hugging him). He picked up the green mango and to my surprise, the ring was inside it! I though it was somewhere in his pocket. He opened the box and asked me the question...ofcourse, I said YES! 

No comments:

Post a Comment