Pages

Saturday, November 7, 2015

Men Are Naturally Good; Choose to See Goodness.

I have an office mate whom I find difficult to deal with especially the past few months. She doesn't mingle with us or have snack with us. She barely talk to us; only if work requires. Sometimes I can hear people talking about her saying that she is a snob or she is a difficult person. A year ago, she wasn't like that. She is not the jolly type but she talks to us and eat with us. We dont know what happen especially that none of us is really close to her.

Amazingly, yesterday we saw some changes on her. She approached us for a small talk and ate with us as well. And then, someone told me that she was actually going through as heartbreak. I know it's difficult, I've felt it before so now I began to understand her actions.

Because of this I was reminded that human being are naturally good. Sometimes, it is the situation we're in which influences our actions but that doesn't mean we really meant to behave like a mean person.We all encounter difficulties in life. If you feel like someone is being rude to you, dont jump into a conclusion that he is really a rude person. Try to understand him/her, who knows he/she might be going through tough times and needs someone to talk to, maybe you.

People may not always behave the way they should, but dont throw a stone on them. Always choose to believe in the goodness of their hearts.

No comments:

Post a Comment