Pages

Friday, July 19, 2013

The Plan ~ Laguna Escapade Part 1

...was browsing at a deal site and I came across a travel deal to Lake Pandin, it was my first time to hear about the place so I Googled it and discovered the hidden gem... as a backpacker, I won't settle for that travel deal 'coz I know I can build my own travel itinerary at a lesser cost :D and so it begins...our Laguna Escapade!

I will be posting separate blog/PhotoBlogs about the places we visited: Lake Pandin, Nagcarlan Underground Church, and Liliw Laguna.

Below is the itinerary (this is my first time blogging about my trip so pls pls pls forgive me if its not clear or something)...

Notes:
*I apologize that some of the amounts are estimates b'coz this is a late upload/blog and I can't remember the exact amounts...
*We brought some snacks with us for our lake pandin tour, cost not listed below...
*The amounts are per person basis


No comments:

Post a Comment